Wednesday, April 28

Got Questions? Get Answers. Get a ‘Third Opinion’ - FREE

A patient that I frequently encounter is a frustrated patient.

Patients are frustrated because they don’t understand what their doctors have told them and often can’t get a clear answer because their doctors just don’t have time to provide explanations.

Patients are frustrated because they don’t know which IVF clinic is right for them.

They are frustrated because they are not sure how to find an acupuncturist/herbalist who is an expert in the field of reproductive medicine.

They are frustrated because there is no one to talk to, or to bounce ideas off of about their situation, no ‘third opinion if you will.

They are frustrated because they feel alone in the vast world of reproductive medicine.

I want to give something back to the community of couples who are having difficulty conceiving and who are essentially alone and without proper information. I want to empower through knowledge.

I provide a ‘third opinion.’

The purpose of the ‘third opinion’ is to provide you and your partner with clarity about what it is that you are going through, and to help you become aware of your options; to give you both the opportunity to ask questions and to get clear and concise answers.

If you are confused and overwhelmed when you arrive, you will leave with clarity. Then you will be in the unique position of being able to make informed decisions about how to best proceed.

This is a free service. It is my gift to you. My payment is derived by the gratification that I experience by being of service to you and your partner.

I am uniquely qualified to offer this service as I have been treating infertility for 13 years and have acquired a vast amount of knowledge in Western reproductive medicine and I am a leading expert in the field of complementary reproductive medicine. I am one of the few acupuncturists in the United States who studies both Chinese and Western reproductive medicine extensively.

The ‘third opinion’ service is free. I offer it because I want to help.

‘Third Opinion’ sessions must be scheduled as they are by appointment only. The length of the sessions can be up to an hour long.

‘Third Opinion’ sessions are available on Saturdays or Sundays from 9:00AM until 12:00pm. They are free.

Schedule your ‘Third Opinion’ session by calling 212-685-0985.

My Mission is to help couples create families or grow their families with the least amount of stress by providing state-of-the-art information to inform and empower, and to provide natural medical solutions to complement high tech approaches.

I also provide an opportunity for you and your partner to travel the journey to family via a completely natural, safe and drug free approach utilizing proven methods of acupuncture and herbal medicine protocols.

I have been studying, teaching and practicing complementary reproductive medicine for 13 years. I am the first in the United States to do so. You are in good hands with me.

I look forward to being of service to you and your partner and to helping to make your transformation from patient to parent a little easier, a little less stressful and a lot more supported.

In service and in gratitude…

Mike Berkley, L.Ac.
212-685-0985

No comments:

Post a Comment