Wednesday, December 29

New Year's Resolution - again

2011 is the year that you are determined to get pregnant and to stay pregnant.

I have put together a list of items that may be appropriate for your New Years Resolution List.

1. I have had several failed IUI's and/or IVF's. I will try to include something different going forward as I know there must be something missing. Otherwise I'd be pregnant - acupuncture and herbs.
2. I have tried acupuncture and herbs but I'm still not pregnant. I will find an acupuncturist who is an expert in infertility to treat me rather than using the 'guy down the block' because he or she is conveniently located.
3. I have had 3 failed IUI's and 3 failed IVF's. My doctor says "no herbs". Ask yourself this: Has your doctor given you a baby? Start taking herbs. Theys have been effectively used 3000 years before your doctor was a twinkle in his momma's eye.
4. Want to know if acupuncture and herbs can help you conceive...well do your due diligence and start researching. Of course you'll find many studies that prove efficacy.
5. Ask, ask, ask your acupuncturist every question you can come up with. If they cannot answer your questions...move on until you find someone who can.
6. Find an acupuncturist who is willing to have a free mini-consultation with you so you and your partner can meet him/her, see their clinic, see if you connect and have your questions answered.
7. Find an acupuncturist who works 24/7 so that if your transfer occurs on a Sunday, your acupuncturist is available to perform pre and post embryo transfer acupuncture, a method proven by several studies to increase positive outcomes.
8. Find an acupuncturist who is a Board Certified Herbalist, not an acupuncturist who prescribes herbs but really is not qualified to do so.
9. Learn to exhale.
10. Remember to love those closest to you, express it, show it, live it.
11. Remember to love those that you don't know!
Happy New Year! And...God speed on your journey to family.
Love...
Mike Berkley

No comments:

Post a Comment